Thursday, August 12, 2010

MY HOST HOUSE AND FAMILY!!!

Yes!!! I am finally on my way to my new home.. I am soooo pumped up to see how I will be living for the next 8 weeks. I mean, I know what my mom told me but seeing is believing. After loading what seemed to be a 100kg bag, “I’m attempting to use the metric system” we drove a short distance to my new home. On the ride I really did not say much to my new mother, as I was more concerned with the house, my bed and what was for dinner.

We arrived at 914 Ga-Phaatha!! A 2 story flat!! “I’m moving into a 2 story flat in South Africa this is incredible. I cant believe this!!!” Ok, ok that’s enough, but who would have thought or even imagined that one would be staying in a 2 story house in South Africa. This goes to show that one should not assume anything but experience everything.
Here is a Picture of the house.





I was shown to my room, here is a picture of it.




Bathroom.. No PIT TOILET FOR ME!!!



I put my things down and helped my mother put away the food. She then gave me a grand tour of the house. Here are a few pictures of my house.













She also showed me the garden. It is very beautiful. She plants and eats her own carrots, spinach, beets, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. Here a picture of the garden. “ I cant wait to try fresh produce from SOUTH AFRICA!






I also met my sister Thabile.



Thats all for now…

No comments:

Post a Comment